Friday, August 6, 2010

Funny Erie Canal Athlete Quotes


John-Age 45 " Life Is Awesome" " where are the keys Kevin" "learning kindness and honesty can be hard"
Julia-Age 14 "I can ride my bike with no handlebars."
Kylee- Age 13 "Why do I keep falling?"
Sofia- Age 14 "Injuries automatically make you cooler. That makes me and Kylee twice as cool."
Sean- Age 11 "I like roads."
Caroline- Age 12 "Give me FOOD."
Rob- Age 18 "Only a couple more miles."
Julie- Age 14 "Chinese food makes me sick (in a Chinese restaurant)...Wait! Not this place."
Maria-Age 16 "Rob and Vinny did a great job of leading and navigating us to get where we needed to be except when we got lost in Amish country and did some extra miles than we needed to Haha!"
Ruby-Age 6 "Let's do this!"
Ryan- Age 14 "Do you have a quote yet?" "No"
Julie- Age 14 "If I were going to die tomorrow, I'd eat cookies!"
Caroline- Age 12 "Are you OK?" "Don't look at me!"
Julianna-Age 14 " Caroline is SOOOO COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment